Roubaix S-Works Di2 Sagan Coll Road Bike Specialized 2021 Black Tint/ Chameleon
Delivery in 1 or 2 days with DHL, bikes 5 or 6 days.
Payments made directly with the bank or Paypal.
if you find a lower one we will improve .
Sometimes an act of creation begins with an act of destruction. For the new Sagan Collection, the rainbow has been deconstructed?broken down to its core components to celebrate a rider defined by much more than rainbow stripes. It began with an almost absence of color and continues now with stunning, shimmering colors and graphics that are as beautiful and mercurial as the masterpieces Peter paints on the road. The bike that conquered the Hell of the North, reborn in an electric blue and red polarized chameleon that exudes energy, as if Peter Sagan's Roubaix winning legs are powering it. Think you've seen it all? Think again.
With seven wins at Paris-Roubaix, our Roubaix has proven that Smoother is Faster. Until this moment, however, smooth has admittedly come with some compromises. But not anymore. The all-new S-Works Roubaix now delivers compliance without compromise by introducing a radical new Future Shock 2.0 that gives you more control and damping options, a new Pavé seatpost that creates our most balanced Roubaix to date, aerodynamics that equal the Tarmac, and a Rider-First Engineered? frame that tips the scales below 900 grams (Size: 56cm, Black). Is it still comfortable? Sure, but don't call it a comfort bike, because performance was behind every engineering decision we made. This is the new Roubaix.
You wanted the best bike money can buy, and this S-Works delivers. We spec'd it with full Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, our World-Tour-level Roval Rapide CLX carbon fiber wheels, the all-new S-Works Pavé seatpost, and S-Works from head-to-toe on everything from the Romin Evo saddle to the 28mm Turbo Cotton tires. It's absolute perfection.
These exclusive bikes are available for pre-order only at your local Specialized retailer
The new frame delivers compliance without compromise via the perfect balance of aerodynamics, light overall weight, compliance, and Rider-First Engineering. With tube shapes that were born in our FreeFoil Shape Library and validated in the Win Tunnel, the new Roubaix is more aero than the Tarmac SL6. Meanwhile, to ensure the weight and ride quality, we turned to a Rider-First Engineered? design to deliver optimal stiffness and compliance across all sizes, from 44 to 61cm. Of course, the frame also stays below 900 grams (Size 56cm | Black). And to prep you for your own Hell of the North, we?ve made room for 33mm tires.
To go along with the new frame, we?ve also developed a totally-new S-Works Pavé seatpost. Not only is it the first compliant seatpost that?s ALSO aerodynamic, it does so without any additional weight or finicky contraptions. Starting with the same D-shape design found on the Tarmac, we took its compliance a step further by building additional flex into the upper and developing a new drop-clamp design in the frame. This provides plenty of compliance, while staying perfectly balanced with the front-end, so you get a smooth, balanced ride no matter how rough the road.
The Future Shock 2.0 is the result of our pro riders? demands for the cobbles of Roubaix. It?s smoother, faster, and gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. Add it up, and this latest version will reduce fatigue and increase your speed, no matter the terrain. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
- MODEL YEAR
- FACT 11R, Rider First Engineered? (RFE), FreeFoil Shape Library tubes, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, HollowTech 2, 11-speed with dual-sided powermeter
- BOTTOM BRACKET
- 68mm threaded, CeramicSpeed bearings
- S-Works Short & Shallow; 125mm Drop, 75mm Reach w/Di2 Hole
- S-Works Future Stem w/ Integrated Computer mount
- S-Wrap Classic
- SHIFT LEVERS
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc R9170
- FRONT BRAKE
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-speed, 11-30t
- REAR DERAILLEUR
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, braze-on
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed
- FRONT WHEEL
- Roval Rapide CLX, 21mm internal width carbon rim, 51mm depth, Win Tunnel Engineered, Roval AFD hub, 18h, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes
- REAR WHEEL
- Roval Rapide CLX, 21mm internal width carbon rim, 60mm depth, Win Tunnel Engineered, Roval AFD hub, 24h, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes
- FRONT TYRE
- TURBO COTTON LTD., 700x28,TURBO COTTON LTD., 700x28
- REAR TYRE
- TURBO COTTON LTD., 700x28
- S-Works Pave
- S-Works Romin Evo, Sagan LTD
- SEAT BINDER
- Hidden drop clamp
- REAR BRAKE
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc
- Future Shock 2.0 is the result of the demands of our professional athletes, for the Roubaix pavé. It's smoother, faster, and gives you more control thanks to a rotary knob at the top of the feed. This button adjusts the compression of all abe
- INNER TUBES
- Presta, 60mm valve