Demo Race MTB Specialized 2021 Gloss Brushed/Red Tint/White
Delivery in 1 or 2 days with DHL, bikes 5 or 6 days.
Payments made directly with the bank or Paypal.
if you find a lower one we will improve .
All-out speed has always been the Demo's target, and with the Demo Race it's no different. Introducing a new flexible wheel-size frame design that allows riders to take advantage of a 29-inch front wheel and a 27.5-inch rear wheel, it's a special blend that's long been tested by World Champ Loic Bruni looking for the perfect balance of traction and maneuverability, but only just green-lighted by the UCI this past year. Not that it stopped the Demo Race from racking up both the Downhill World Championship and overall World Cup titles in it's very first season...
Now, we're offering that same winning combination straight out of the box, while an adjustable rear end that still allows you to change between 27.5 and 29-inch wheel sizes based on terrain and riding style while also adjusting for proper chainstay length and bottom-bracket height.
Blazing fast on tough tracks, the Demo Race suspension design has been developed around a more rearward axle path that reduces rear wheel hang-up, increasing speed instead.
Top-shelf suspension from RockShox takes advantage of the most proven suspension kinematics on the World Cup circuit and SRAM's DH-specific XO1 drivetrain has you covered from start gate to finish line.
- MODEL YEAR
- M5 alloy, Style-Specific DH Geometry, horst pivot flip chip for 27.5 or 29 rear wheel, BSA threaded BB, full internal cable routing with option for full external brake, 148mm rear spacing, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 20
- RockShox BoXXer Ultimate 29, Charger 2.1 Damper, DH DebonAir spring, short crown, 20x110mm thru-axle, 56mm offset, 200mm of travel
- RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate DH Coil, external low speed compression, external rebound adjust, Trunnion mount, 225x75
- SRAM X01 DH, DUB, carbon, Direct mount ring, 165mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET
- SRAM DUB, 83mm
- Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35.0mm
- Descendant 35mm Direct Mount Stem, 50mm length
- SHIFT LEVERS
- SRAM X01 DH, trigger, 7-speed
- SRAM X01 DH, 7-speed, 10-24t
- REAR DERAILLEUR
- SRAM X01 DH, 7-speed, trigger
- Sram PC1130 w/ Powerlink, 11-speed
- FRONT TYRE
- Butcher BLCK DMND, 29x2.3"
- REAR TYRE
- Butcher BLCK DMND, 27.5x2.3"
- Thomson, alloy, straight, 12-degree clamp
- FRONT HUB
- Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 20x110mm, 28h
- REAR HUB
- DT Swiss 350, SRAM XD freehub, 6-bolt disc, high-low flange, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm spacing, 28h
- Body Geometry Henge DH, hollow titanium rails, 130mm
- SEAT BINDER
- Alloy, 34.9mm
- Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
- BRAKE LEVERS
- SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Not that it needs an introduction, the RockShox BoXXer Ultimate 29 comes from a long lineage of World Cup domination and it's latest guise it features RockShox's Charger 2.1 Damper, DH DebonAir spring and 200-millimeters of podium-bred travel.
- INNER TUBES
- Standard, Presta Valve
- Roval Alloy DH, 29 front, 27.5 rear, 28mm internal width, 28h, tubeless ready
- DT Swiss Competition, stainless steel, 14g