Levo SL Comp Electric Bicycle MTB Specialized 2021 Rocket Red / Black
For the purchase of a Specialized Turbo Levo SL Expert, SL Comp Carbon and SL Comp Alloy, we include, free of charge, a Range Extender Battery and the Connection Cable, (The connection cable is out of stock and will be sent at the end of February when we receive it from Specialized), valued at 399.80?.
Delivery in 1 or 2 days with DHL, bikes 5 or 6 days.
Payments made directly with the bank or Paypal.
if you find a lower one we will improve .
The Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper...and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. Thanks to a clever component selection, the Turbo Levo SL Comp brings all of that rad down to an equally-rad price point.
It?s You, Just Going Faster and Farther.
The Turbo Levo SL is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favorite trail instead of just one. Looking for a ton of power and range? Check out our Turbo Levo and Kenevo models. Want a bike, on the other hand, that simply feels like you?a faster you, with the power to ride more trails, kind of you? That's Turbo Levo SL.
Tune it to Your Style.
By connecting with our Mission Control App, you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don't want to connect? No worries?the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
? Lightweight, alloy Stumpjumper-inspired frame is pure ride quality and control.
? Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your pedaling power.
? 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of FOX's 34 fork and DPS shock.
- MODEL YEAR
- Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- FOX RHYTHM 34 FLOAT 29, GRIP damper, 51mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of travel
- FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
- Praxis, forged M30, custom offset
- SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T
- Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SHIFT LEVERS
- SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- FRONT BRAKE
- SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- REAR DERAILLEUR
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT TYRE
- Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
- REAR TYRE
- Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, XS:100 mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL:170mm of travel
- FRONT HUB
- Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- REAR HUB
- Specialized Turbo, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- SEAT BINDER
- Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
- Specialized Trail Grips
- Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- Specialized Z-Cage, Swat CC Multitool in steerer tube without Chaintool
- REAR BRAKE
- SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Electric bikes
- WIRING HARNESS
- Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
- Max Top Speed: 15.5 mph / 25 km/h
- INNER TUBES
- Standard, Presta valve
- Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- DT Swiss Industry