Turbo Levo SL Comp Electric Bicycle Carbon Specialized 2021 Flo Red / Black
For the purchase of a Specialized Turbo Levo SL Expert, SL Comp Carbon and SL Comp Alloy, we include, free of charge, a Range Extender Battery and the Connection Cable, (The connection cable is out of stock and will be sent at the end of February when we receive it from Specialized) , valued at 399.80?.
Delivery in 1 or 2 days with DHL, bikes 5 or 6 days.
Payments made directly with the bank or Paypal.
if you find a lower one we will improve .
Turbo Levo SL is a new breed of lightweight e-BTT, which carries the genesis of our Stumpjumper? and adds enough power to take you to a new dimension when riding. Turbo Levo SL Comp Carbon has a full carbon frame, FOX suspensions and SRAM Eagle NX.
THEM TU? BUT FASTER? And THAT'S LONGER
The Levo SL is, in fact, a Stumpjumper that makes you embark on ridiculous adventures so long they become. But you do it without getting hammered, that is, without being empty, without strength. Are you looking for power and autonomy? Take a look at our Levo and Kenevo. Do you want a bike where you feel you are one but it is faster and more powerful to ride on more tracks like you like? It's the Levo SL.
When you connect to our Mission Control application, you can set the SL 1.1 engine to your riding style, record laps and monitor the battery. The engine comes with a potentiometer that transmits to any control unit via ANT+. Want to connect? No problem. The Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube of the frame gives you all the control you need when you just want to climb the mountain or ride all day.
Inspired by Stumpjumper, this lightweight carbon frame is pure in quality and control.
? Ultra-smooth and lightweight, the SL 1.1 engine doubles the strength of your rides.
Front and rear suspension with 150mm travel, courtesy of FOX RHYTHM 34 fork and Performance DPS shock absorber.
- MODEL YEAR
- FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, dropper post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- Fox Float 34 Rhythm, Grip damper, 150mm, Sweep-Adj, 51mm rake, Kabolt Axle
- FOX Float DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
- Praxis, forged M30, custom offset
- SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T
- Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, XS 720mm, S-XL 750mm,
- Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SHIFT LEVERS
- SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- FRONT BRAKE
- SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- REAR DERAILLEUR
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT TYRE
- Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
- REAR TYRE
- Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm
- FRONT HUB
- Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- REAR HUB
- Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- SEAT BINDER
- Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
- Specialized Trail Grips
- Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- REAR BRAKE
- SRAM Guide RE, metallic pads,180mm
- Electric bikes
- WIRING HARNESS
- Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
- INNER TUBES
- Standard, Presta valve
- Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- DT Swiss Industry